Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Log

Yesterday we recieved the Marking Period 4 rubric and due dates. Because I will not be in school May 11-18 most of my work will be completed the week before and handed in or sent via BBS to the teachers by the due dates. The final steps to completing our project will be finished this marking period and include testing and test results, final mentor contacts, self and design evaluation, MP4 formal progress update presentations, and the exhibit design assignment. Our final exam will be a journal article completed by June 10th. Since construction of our model is done it will be easier to do written work. There is about a month until the work is due for me and I will certainly have time to complete it, revise it, fix it, and make it the best it can be before handing it in.

Today I would like to complete my calendar and start my testing procedures and results. I do not plan to work much over break so whatever is finished today will be a start for the work when we come back. Have an awesome spring break!

No comments: