Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Log

I called Asbury Park City Hall today to set up an appointment with a construction inspector. I was not able to talk to the person so I left a message asking to please call back. When I meet with the inspector I will be showing them my exterior wall section including foundation plan and roof pitch. After showing them this I will ask them to evaluate my work and see if it would pass inspection and actually be good to use for the real construction plans. Once I speak to the construction inspector I can continue to work on my testing procedures and results. From there I will be working on the self and design evaluation. I must also complete my exhibit design before leaving May 11th. I am presenting for MP4 next Friday, May 8th. I will also be working throughout the week on getting everything ready on my blog and ready to present. I will hand in mentor contacts when they are due on May 22nd, after I return from vacation.

No comments: