Monday, May 4, 2009

Log

Due to Rude Awakening on Friday, we were not in class. I also left early, around 1 PM, Friday for my appointment with Mr. George Selah, the construction official at the Asbury Park City Hall. He also brought in Mr. Ron Vigliotti, who is the construction inspector. Both men sat down with me to review my exterior wall section, roof pitch, and foundation plan. They explained what other information I would need to include on the drawing to complete the plans. Their input was much appreciated and very helpful. After showing them the model and once again looking over the plans they agreed that I did a very good job on everything and other than the minor descrepancies, the materials and construction would work.

I also learned last week that I would possibly be presenting on Wednesday, May 6th, due to Mr. Cuttrell's absence Thursday and Friday. I was not happy.

No comments: