Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Log

Today I decided to bring my project home. It will be tedious and take too much time to cut out windows and doors only in class. I concluded I will never finish in time if I continue to only work on the project in class. I am aiming to work on it the most this weekend so the walls will be ready for the facade and building windows can begin Monday of next week. Although this puts us a little behind on our schedule it will be relatively easy to catch up as long as we work hard and put in a little extra time. Otherwise good progress with construction is being made.
I started the press release last week and got the introduction done. Since then I have not worked on it but I will be sending it home over the BBS and continuing to work on it a little each night. I also plan on contacting my mentor with picture updates.

No comments: