Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Log

We have begun to stucco the walls as the start of the facade. I have one more window to cut out which should take me about 5 mintues after I fix the measurements. One that is complete I will fix the 4 pieces I broke in my frustration to finish cutting. Today I will sit down with my group members and plan the roof and hopefully begin to construct it by the end of the week.

My press release is almost complete as well. I have an introduction and about 3 finished paragraphs. I will continue working on this either during class today when I finish cutting the last window and gluing, or continue to work on it at home. I keep BBSing it to myself after every update to continue to work on it when I have a chance. I plan on having this finished either by the end of the week or over the weekend.

After all of this is complete I will begin on other needed written documents or construction on the model roof.

No comments: