Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Log

Yesterday I completed my press release during lunch and continued to help work on the model. My part of the model dealing with the walls is finished so I will start construction of the roof. I plan on getting that finished by mid next week.

As I stated last week we are about a week behind on the model. We need to begin and complete the model windows by next week as well. When the windows are completed and attached to the walls and the roof is also constructed we will be able to put up the walls for the model and the whole thing will come together.

I will also start my solution construction assignment and continue to update my mentor contacts for the marking period. Once everything is absolutely finished I will be able to update my log and make the outline for my marking period 3 formal progress update and presentation.

No comments: